Dimensions: 48 x 21 x 35"H
The Victorian cottage style Knoxville series was create with inspiration by Victorian residential architect George Franklin Barber. These alternately quiet but rowdy design Knoxville vanity will add casual elegance to any bathroom decor. Cabinet includes ample storage space to meet the needs of a master bath. Made of eco-conscious material.
- Fully assembled by manufacturer, sink and counter top pre-installed
- White marble counter top (one piece genuine)
- White under mount porcelain sink
- soft-closing hinges on our doors with Large storage compartment
- Back panel with a pre-cut opening for easy plumbing access
- 3 functional drawers with full-extension ball bearing drawer glides
- 3 holes; 8" Spread- faucets sold separately – Visit Faucet Section
- Materials: Solid Wood Structure & CARB Ph2 Certified Panels
- Cabinet Style: Victorian Cottage,
- Color: white
- Matching mirror included in price; Size: 34 x 40"H MIR-1522WT
- Back Splash is optional and please add before check out, Cost: $75.00
Please note that the backsplash is optional and must be shipped together with the vanity. Due to high occurrence of freight damages to backsplashes, we are unable to ship the backsplash separately. There is no additional freight charge for the shipment. In the event that the backsplash is received damaged or broken during transportation, we are not able to replace the backsplash but only process a refund.
Disclaimer: Due to the nature of natural stones, it's normal for stone counter tops and sinks to have variation in color and texture, discolored spots, pores, veins or other birthmarks and imperfections. Therefore, these are NOT considered defective. To avoid any dirt or stain from getting into the stone, we highly recommend you to seal any stone surfaces before installation.
The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly. If any special requirements, contact seller for details.
Curbside delivery only
Usually ships in 5-7 business days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.